Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time to Hit Cruise Control

Two birthdays, numerous birthday dinners, Valentine's Day all are responsible for the various hiccups on my weight loss plot. However, these excuses for gluttony have run their course. Now my only temptation is slinging back a few cold ones with the cornhole team. I must say it's near torture to watch my friends imbibe at a match, immune to guilt I feel, then continue the night at a local watering hole for victory (or more likely triage) beers. I look forward to the spring season that will have my svelte, sub-200 pound,  gorilla juice-head body tossing cornhole bags and draining brew with impunity.

Until then, I leave the cornhole match immediately after we lose...or win, and satisfy my food and drink cravings with apples and bananas. Bah!

Looks like I'll have to don Craig's UVa t-shirt should I fail to meet my workout goals. I must say I'm disappointed in Stevo's lack of creativity, and to suggest UVa gear? I just don't get it.

I'll try to rate more foods in my next blog entry. Perhaps I'll tackle breakfast.

Food Log:

Breakfast:
sausage, egg, and cheese croissant - 8

Lunch:
Smart Ones rigatoni - 8
Crackerful - 4
cheesecake - 5

Snack:
1.5 banana
pistachios - 5

Dinner:
2c basil shrimp - 10
1c rice - 5
cheesecake - 5

50/49

8 comments:

  1. Alternative penalty idea:

    Youtube video of yourself singing "you make me feel like a natural woman?"

    This could possibly be combined with the bodysuit thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we're talking. Sadly, we're set on UVa t-shirt for this week, assuming I don't meet my goals.

    Again, first to comment on this comng Sunday night's post gets to dictate the terms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'll bite. The UVA shirt was the original idea, and I think a pretty darn good one. It should provide plenty of motivation if you are indeed the Hokie I think you are. I certainly would've preferred a women's size small spaghetti string UVA tank top, but didn't think you'd be willing/able to get your hands on one in less than a week. Oh and a couple of the meaner ideas shot straight to the top of the list for future Gorilla Juicehead Fails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, we commenters should have a CafePress competition and then we could vote on the best one and buy Matt one to wear in a penalty photo.

    Gorilla Juicehead FAIL would be a good T-shirt anyway. I'd buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Raul.

    Matt: I'm gonna need you to send me a large, high quality copy of your profile photo (The well-fed hiker) ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the direction this is going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of Gorilla Juichead, I've also seen Matt in one of Kristy's sorority shirts and pajama pants - quite comical. Might have to be revisited...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and there is also the peter pan boxer incident, how about that one Matt.

    ReplyDelete