Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nothing Motivates Like the Enemy

Every wrestling opera needs a heel, and folks, I've found mine. It seems the positive vibes were too much for one "m-roll", the villain who commented on yesterday's blog entry. Now, we all know that the power I've accumulated over the past weeks in the form of my rabid, faithful blog following, could crush her with just a few stinging comments. However, I ask you to take the high road with me, dear readers. Let the rage drip away along with the weight. A graceful victory is like no other. Know this, m-roll, I will lose the weight!

So, my foot is feeling better with each passing day, and my back has recovered quickly. I'm making a play for the gym tomorrow. I can taste it! My gorilla juice-headedness has waned over the past two weeks, and I'm eager to get my sweat on. And Lord knows I need the get back on the other side of the weight loss curve. I miss those days when weight loss was seen back-to-back-to-back-to-back.

Big shout out to Craig Campana, who has been leaving pretty regular comments and has responded to my daily weight-twitter. You my boy!

Food Log:

Breakfast:
turkey sausage, egg, and cheese muffin - 6

Lunch:
thai chicken Smart Ones - 7
baked Lays - 4
mint chocolate cookie crisp - 2

Snack:
trail mix - 10

Dinner:
ham, turkey, cheese sandwich - 10
vegetable soup - 1
3 small, lite beers - 9

49/49

4 comments:

  1. I think I'll work on a photo shop of you in your cavalier jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries on the curve, you would expect your progess to level off a bit through the middle period and then pick up again as you near the goal. just remember you will have to continually work harder and harder to maintain the same trajectory, so make sure the funny "mommy is that man with the red face OK" looks you were getting in the gym at the beginning continue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you get back into the workout groove, you'll get back under the 90 day moving average. Tuesday's arms and back. I don't know if you heard me counting, but I did over a thousand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only addition to this conversation is that I kind of hate you for having 49 points. Sigh. Men. I get like 30. Are you doing the new program (fruit is now 0!) or an old one?

    ReplyDelete