Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let's Pretend this Weekend Never Happened

A couple things happened (or didn't) that has me hurting tonight:

1. My buddy Stevo was in town. This inevitably leads to drinking beer.
2. VT knocked off #1 Duke in hoops Saturday night + I attended a birthday dinner the same night. More beer.
3. I failed to meet my workout goals. Couldn't drag myself to the gym today.

The weight plot tells the tale, as will the photo of me in size small pajamas. Stay tuned.

Food Log:

Lunch: shrimp salad - 10-15

Snack:
nuts - 3
turkey - 3

Dinner:
2x chix thigh - 8
2c corn - 8
salad - 4

41/49

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6-5TG-V5sM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right, I REALLY had to twist your arm to get a beer in your hand this weekend...
    Can't wait to hit the trails again. Also let me know if you need any Golden Tee putting pointers in case you weren't taking notes in Saturday night's clinic. Go Hokies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I like the addition of dialog boxes to the graph, though i do feel a bit tossed under the bus! I can think of a couple things from the weekend (bacon,cheese) that would perhaps be more telling than "Steve's in town", but if you need a scapegoat i'm here for you...Also let's not forget how I tapped into your Van Winkle and Wasmund's AND did my best to empty your fridge of all those tasty beers. You're Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, you need a new contest! Instead of people coming up with crazy shit for you to wear during your weekly picture if you don't make your workout goal, we should come up with crazy shit you need to do to earn your beers on the weekend. Caloric intake will have more impact on your success than exercise. So instead of shaming you into working out, you should harness the collective power of your friends to humiliate you into keeping you from bingeing on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete