Saturday, February 5, 2011

Falling Behind

Well, I missed my first post yesterday. Kristy's birthday celebration had us out until 1am. What's interesting is that the wine pairing dinner and subsequent drinks didn't keep me from shedding weight. I'm not out of the clear, though. I'm taking her out tonight for dinner and a movie.

I'm still losing weight, but I'm falling behind the curve. Thankfully, my foot seems to be mostly mended. Time to hit the gym next week. Stay tuned for my decision on clothing.

Friday's Food Log:

Breakfast:
turkey sausage, egg, cheese muffin - 6

Lunch:
12" turkey, cheese sub on wheat - 18

Dinner:
strawberry and greens salad w/ lime cumin vinaigrette - few
sausage, potato, cheese amalgam - countless
seafood cakes - countless
pistachio ice cream angel food cake - moderate
wines, beers - countless

Saturday's Food Log:

Lunch:
5/8 thin crust pizza - 20
garlic butter - 10?

Dinner:

not sure what I'm getting, but let's keep it somewhat reasonable!

1 comment:

  1. there is a silent majority out here lol, so not to worry, you are not alone in this.

    ReplyDelete