Sunday, February 6, 2011

Diet Destruction

This quote from yesterday turned out to be hilarious:

"Dinner:

not sure what I'm getting, but let's keep it somewhat reasonable!"


Ended up ordering a burger, fries, crab dip, and peanut butter pie. Unknown to me was the fact that the burger was a double bacon cheeseburger. What's hilarious (and glorious) is that I only gained .4lbs. Woot.


Today was worse. I cut loose a bit at our joint birthday family celebration, and my free fall reached terminal velocity at Craig's super bowl party. Needless to say I have my work cut out for me going forward. Time to resume exercising and healthy weekend eating. Check out this rap sheet:


Food Log:


Lunch:


2 small sandwiches - 18
vegetable soup - 1 
cupcake - 3
cake - 5


Dinner:
2 servings white chili - 12
cheese - 2
sour cream - 1
2x bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers - countless
chips and queso dip - countless ^2
chocolate cake - bunches
many 'a bourbon - mondo


approaching infinity/49

3 comments:

  1. Still keeping a good pace. You've got 5 weeks until the opening ceremonies of Craig's birthday week. Time to step up the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of good pace, broomball is a fantastic work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, and I mean this, the ability to report honestly when you fall off the wagon, and the ability to get back on the wagon is more important that being perfect!
    Crap. I need to work on my trashtalk. Is this where I call you a douchebag and say that I like some team that you hate?

    ReplyDelete