Monday, February 7, 2011

Foot Bone's Connected to the...Back Bone

I packed my workout clothes today. Back in the groove!, I thought. But after sitting with my legs crossed for a half hour at work, my back tweaked. This happens occasionally, and when it does, it's impossible to sit for long periods. I took myself home, applied heat, and laid down for the day/night. Wee bit depressing.

So I've decided to take Stevo up on his suggestion to award the readers w/ various embarrassing outfits when I don't meet my workout goals. I'll define the coming week's goals each Sunday night and will document them throughout the week. Obviously, this starts next week.

Food Log:

Breakfast:
yogurt - 2
South Beach bar - 4

Lunch:
orange chicken Smart Ones - 8
baked Lays - 4
cupcake - 3

Snack:
pretzels + dip - 8

Dinner:
sandwich - 9
chili - 8
ice cream - 3

49/49

1 comment:

  1. I'm partially routing for you to fail if it means embarrassing pictures get posted. EEK! I'm a terrible friend.

    ReplyDelete