Monday, January 17, 2011

Time to Panic?

***This post has been self-edited.***

Look, I knew I'd probably gain a bit of weight after my salty, fatty meal from yesterday. That would have been okay, but if you look at the plot on the right, there may be cause for concern. After sprinting out of the gate with exceptional weight loss, we now find my current weight loss lagging behind the curve. It's time to focus on my cardio; put it ahead of weight lifting. And that is what is so frustrating about my gym experience this evening. I just decided on a whim to lift weights prior to using the elliptical machine. My workout started at 6:00, and for the next hour, the place was virtually empty. After my weight training, I spent the next 10 minutes stretching and working my core. About 3 minutes before I was done, the friggin Brady Bunch walked into the gym and took every cardio machine available. Parents, grandfather, even kids that had to be around 10 years old (there are signs everywhere that specify the minimum age to be 18). No cardio today, but I'm confident my weight will be considerable lower tomorrow.


Food Log:

Breakfast:
South Beach bar - 4pts
Yogurt - 3pts

Lunch:
chicken and pasta Lean Cuisine - 7pts
trail mix - 10 pts

Snack:
chocolate frosted almonds - 3pts
Cliff Bar - 7pts

Dinner:
Chicken Cacciatore with pasta - 13pts

Workout:
chest, back, shoulders

47/49

No comments:

Post a Comment