Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Love Meatloaf

Opted for the Comfort meatloaf last night, and it did not disappoint. Shared a great evening with some close friends to close out my birthday week. Understandably, there's a huge blip on the weight loss graph today, but I'm not too worried about it. The weight just dripped off after my previous birthday dinner celebration, and I fully expect the same to happen this week. I'm so ready to keep a steady track beneath the blue line.

My bum foot is rebounding nicely, and I'm inclined to believe my mother's theory that it was bursitis as opposed to a stress fracture. Looking forward to a couple gym trips this week, followed by an epic bike ride next weekend.

This ends an interesting week that saw me work only two days and suffer an injury. It'll be nice to return to work, knock the dust off my desk, and fall back in line with my old eating routine. This should benefit the blog as well, as I transition from luscious feasts to boring hamster food. Complaints of trail mix malaise and apple reviews are most assuredly better reading than what I've put out this past week. I suffer so you, my two trusty readers, can have a brief chuckle or spark of inspiration over your morning Fiber One.

Food Log:

Lunch:
curried tuna - 6
baked cheetos - 5
cupcake - 8
1c milk 2

Dinner:
2x chix sausage - 6
2x sweet potato fries - 10
cupcake - 8
1c milk - 2

47/49

1 comment:

  1. Not going to speculate on the # of points from Saturday night? Probably a good choice, unlike milk.

    ReplyDelete