Friday, January 14, 2011

Statistical Outlier

Look at the graph and the weights on the right column. Huge gain yesterday. We'll chalk that one up to high sodium gumbo from the night before.

I'm flippin tired tonight, so this will be brief. I portioned more points for afternoon snacks and it seemed to work. That being said, by the time I arrived home for a later dinner after celebrating a birthday, I was absolutely famished. Still hungry with a headache, presently. That could be my sleep deficit, though.

Here's the box score:

Breakfast:
South Beach bar: 4pts
yogurt: 3pts

Lunch:
Spaghetti Lean Cuisine: 7pts
trail mix: 10pts
chocolate dusted almonds: 3pts

Snack:
apple: free
Fiber 1 bar: 4pts
birthday cocktails (2 bourbons): 6pts

Dinner;
6oz of chicken on salad + dressing + parmesan: 5pts
1 can tuna: 1pts
pretzels: 3pts
fudge: 3pts

49/49

No comments:

Post a Comment