Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Frozen Tundra, Mighty Plateau

Tonight begins the 5 day debauchery that is my birthday. Food, drink, and good times. I've taken the next two days off for a couple reasons.

1. Sleep in. I love sleeping in.

2. Time to work out, and take long bike rides. This will offset some of my calorie intake.

3. Chair shopping. Yeah, sounds weird, but I received a nice bonus for my 10 year work anniversary. Thinking about treating myself with a Throne of Rohrer, leather chair.

Here's the rundown:

Breakfast:

Jimmy Dean turkey sausage egg and cheese muffin - 6

Lunch:
chix cacciatore - 7
baked Lays - 4
Fiber One bar - 4

Snack:
Cliff Bar - 6

Dinner:
chix cacciatore (the leftovers won't end) - 7
birthday bourbon - countless points


I might as well mention this here. I'm glossing over my points over the next week. It's gonna be rough. What will be interesting is to see if I can rebound from my weight plateau or gain.

Here's how I know who is still reading this crap. If you've read this, I need a pep talk. This week will be rough on morale, and I need your help. Leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still here and I'll be rooting for you. I know its going to be a rough week but try to enjoy it. I think slacking off on the food and beverage diet but working out is the best plan to try to stay on an even keel till the debauchery is over and you can get back on track. Go Matt!!!!

    ReplyDelete