Thursday, January 27, 2011

Speed Bump and Broken Feet

Well, I saw that one coming. Huge weight gain after my delicious birthday feast. Here's to working it off. It'd be a heckuva lot easier if I hadn't injured my right foot, though. After working out Monday night in my Hokie-colored AirMax90s, I haven't been able to put weight on my foot. I finally limped into a Patient First and I may have a stress fracture. Stoopid shoes. To quote my old friend Daynon, "You've been hurt since I've known you".

Food Log:

Breakfast:
sausage, egg, and potato bowl - 6

Lunch:
turkey sandwich thin - 5
leftover cheesecake - 18

Snack:
apple

Dinner:
parmesan artichoke dip - 2
quinoa - 6
grilled chix - 3
baked Lays - 4
Ice cream bar - 3
cottage cheese -2

Forgot to log my workout from yesterday:
biceps and tricepts

No comments:

Post a Comment