Sunday, January 9, 2011

Still Losing

Just a note to clarify my system. The weight you see on the right is recorded first thing in the morning. The events recalled happen the same day. Maybe you noticed that I didn't increment the day on the right today, but that's because my initial weight of 227.0 occurred on day zero. Makes graphing the progress easier to think of it that way.

Anyway, I was surprised to see a weight loss this morning considering the rich food of the day before. Those bike rides are crucial. It feels as though I've eaten a ton today. Various feedings throughout the day, and I'm literally full now. Check out this spread:

Breakfast:
Fiber 1 bar: 4pts

Lunch:
1/4 cup green bean casserole: 2pts
1/2 cup baked mac n cheese: 5pts
salad with blue cheese, walnuts, oil and vinegar: 7pts

Snack:
banana: free
20 pretzels: 3pts

Dinner:
chicken caesar salad: 6pts
lime chicken burger with guac: 6pts
2 servings sweet potato fries: 8pts

44/49pts....Considering the way I feel, my point calculations must be grossly inaccurate. Therefore, I'll probably not use my remaining 5pts.

By the way, the Trader Joe's lime chicken burgers are the shizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment