Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Summary

Let me address the workouts first:

1. I realize I haven't posted my pajamas photo. Look for that Tuesday.

2. I didn't meet this week's goals either, but thankfully no one suggested an outfit.

3. I DID endure two crucial cycling trips. The first was a 20 miler Friday, and the second was a 32 miler that spanned three counties Saturday. Couple that with constant 15mph SE winds, and it was a hella-workout. I'll give myself 15 points for that one (honestly, I think it should count for more considering I burned ~1100 calories).

My weight increased, but I'm not too worried about it. I put my body through the ringer with those rides, and I fully expect to hit new lows this week. As far as my workout goals, because I'm traveling next weekend, I plan to just hit the gym twice.

Saturday's Food Log:

Breakfast:
yogurt - 2
South Beach bar - 4

Lunch:
3 chicken thighs - 12
snack bar - 4

Snack:
3 shot blocks - 3
1 Gu - 3

Dinner:
14oz prime rib (trimmed) - 24 (ouch)
salad - 4
baked potato - 5
horseradish sauce - 3
Jack Daniels - 15

79/49 ----> only gained .2lbs, though.

Sunday's Food Log: (I was famished today, and did my best to lay off the food)

Breakfast:
yogurt - 2
South Beach  bar - 4

Lunch:
PBJ sandwich - 9
baked Cheetos - 5
2c milk - 4
snack bar - 4

Dinner:
4oz grilled fish - 4
4oz shrimp - 3
roasted potatoes - 5
2x chocolate-banana squares - 8

48/49

No comments:

Post a Comment