Monday, March 21, 2011

Surviving the Weekend

Somehow I only gained a pound this weekend. I've learned not to attempt understanding at this point.

It occurred to me yesterday that perhaps I needed to lower my daily point allotment considering I had lost 15 pounds. I'm going to shoot for 44 points from here on out. While I believe I can fight through the normal hung pangs, I fear the worst when a workout is on the schedule.

Food Log:

Breakfast:
turkey sausage, egg, and cheese croissant - 7

Lunch:
vegetable spaghetti Smart Ones - 6
Baked Lays - 4
Fiber One bar - 4

Dinner:
chicken caesar salad - 10
texas toast - 4
praline - 5

Snack:
pudding - 4

44/44

2 comments:

  1. You know, one thing the fitness trainer I talked to recently suggested is to eat something immediately after a workout. This is supposed to make you less hungry later.

    I'm not sure it's working (I'm eating like Andre the Giant ever since I've been working out daily) but thought I would pass it along nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea to drop the points, honey! Not sure that you need to drop 5 but 2-3 sounds about right remembering back to my first WW days...I have faith that you can meet your goal with lots of patience! Love you!

    ReplyDelete