Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chopping Wood

Another good day of weight loss was had today. That low/no-carb diet screws up my system, though. When you pile on some carbs after a day of that, it becomes even worse.

Good news: my course is over.

Better news: I'm taking Friday off from work.

Great news: I'm cycling w/ Pops tomorrow. Hopefully 20+ miles.

I can't believe it's taken me a week to make up the damage that was suffered last weekend. Talk about a deterrent.

Food Log:

Breakfast:
2 eggs - 4
3 turkey sausage links - 3

Lunch:
turkey, roast beef, and cheddar sub - 15
chips - 5
cookie - 5

Dinner:
chix burger on sandwich thin - 5
sweet tater fries - 4
bourbon - 12

53/49

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind you sloughed off those coors lights in a few days without even hitting the gym, so good work. Back at the red line in no time. Can't wait for the blow by blow of the ride.

    I do need to address one thing, the elephant in the room among the "30 in 30" community, that there's no pic update for this week. Why ever could that be?? Hmmm, curious.

    ReplyDelete