Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shrugging Off Pizza...Piece of Cake

I was ravenously hungry today after my heroic bike ride. But after 70 days of dieting, it wasn't a big deal to just push through the hunger pangs. I managed to stay within my points limits, and even though I missed my workout tonight, I expect a weight loss tomorrow.

Oh, and the company bought us pizza today. I sat through the meeting one table in front of the spread, and had absolutely no problem ignoring the vile piles of dough and cheese.

Food Log:

Breakfast:
turkey sausage, egg, and cheese muffin - 6

Lunch:
chix enchiladas - 7
baked Lays - 4
Snack bar - 4

Snack:
Snack bar - 2
bourbon - 6

Dinner:
ravioli and chix - 12
salad - 2
pudding - 2
cookies - 2

47/49

2 comments:

  1. Now bourbon has become a "snack". The intervention blog will be next. Just kidding! What's your game plan for Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- I think it's all good until bourbon shows up w/ "breakfast". Then we may have to step in.

    ReplyDelete