Sunday, March 27, 2011

Can Can, Brunch, and Sucker Punch

I feel that if it wasn't so late, I could work up a subtle and witty joke incorporating my gallbladder with the title of this blog. My day consisted of sharing brunch with some friends at Can Can followed by a matinee. Can Can does it to me every time. So good and so explosively rich. My recommendation: French Toast Pave.

I'm pretty stoked to have maintained my weight this weekend, especially considering I haven't eaten the healthiest food. After today's menu, I'm relishing a boring, healthy week day lineup.

Go Rams!

Food Log:

Brunch:
3/4 chocolate croissant - ??
smoked salmon omelette with chive cream cheese - approaching infinity
1/2 crispy, fried potatoes - ??
some crepe - ?
some french toast - ?
2x mimosa - ??
some pomme frittes - ?

Dinner:
chix salad - 10
3 cookies - ?

owie/44

1 comment:

  1. you can call them "pomme frites" all you want, we all know you had french fries for breakfast. #jealous

    ReplyDelete