Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Low Carbtastic

My plan went as designed today. Nothing but carbs...well...if you don't count some dark chocolate dusting and a couple fingers of bourbon.

This class I'm in at work is kicking my butt. I'm horrible at Linux, and especially horrible at the embedded version. What's nice is that it's so intense (or demoralizing?) that it's my head I feeling hurting rather than my gut. Been consuming lots of water, but unfortunately, I haven't hit the gym this week. I had hoped that it would be an easy week of schooling with no work responsibilities. Sadly, I've been on the hook to help with some proposals that are due this week and that's kept me at work another hour to hour and a half every day. I don't get home until 7:30, about the time my workout would end. It's frustrating. Looking at taking Friday off to ride with my Pops.

Food Log:

Breakfast:
2 eggs - 4
3 turkey sausage links - 3

Lunch:
grilled chicken sandwich with blue cheese dressing - 15

Snack:
2 servings dark chocolate dusted almonds - 6

Dinner:
chicken quarter - 6
2 eggs - 4
chef salad - 6
bourbon - 6

50/49

1 comment:

  1. eager to hear if this got you back on track! (p.s. did you have bread with the sandwich?)

    ReplyDelete