Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Couple Steps Back

I got a big head about hitting 208.4. That coupled with the amount of manual labor I did this weekend gave me an illegitimate license to eat everything in sight. I'm experienced enough to know this would happen, but I was still horrified when 211 was staring me down.

Clearly my sense of urgency has waned and I seem to be getting more and more comfortable with my current weight. I need to keep traction. Help.

Food Log:

Breakfast:
2x Eggos - 4
2tbspn maple syrup - 3
2c milk - 4
(best breakfast yet?)

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine bbq chix pizza - 9
Cheezits - 2
Fiber One bar - 4

Dinner:
bourbon -3
1/2 chix kielbasa link - 5
flat bread bun -3
salad - 1
taters - 6
biscuit w/ homemade strawberry jelly - 5

49/44

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally stalled too. I actually maintained despite staying three days at Aunt Lenore's, who literally offered three meats, a potato dish, rice, and a dessert at every meal, but it seems basically impossible for me to get under 205.

    ReplyDelete