Monday, April 18, 2011

Back From Hiatus

I've been trouncing around Virginia stuffing myself with rich foods and tasty brew. One of my chief goals of the camping trip was to work my tail off on the mountain bike and hiking trails. Sadly, the rain cut those plans short. In the place of the hike was an order of chicken wings and beer.

The fun is over, and it's back to work. I found it interesting that, while I was hungry today, the sensation was not so overwhelming as to break me. In fact, my body seems to welcome fruit and salad.

I plan on taking a bike ride Wednesday and perhaps Friday.

Food Log:

Breakfast:
yogurt - 2
South Beach bar - 4

Lunch:
Swedish meatball Lean Cuisine - 8
pretzels - 4
desert bar - 4

Dinner:
salad - 3
1/2 chix kielbasa - 7
leftover brisket - 7
ice cream - 5

44/44

No comments:

Post a Comment